Led by Theresa
Remember when "summer" meant heading off to camp? Well, gather your sleeping bags and pack your mats. TriYoga is going away to sleepover camp!
Join us at Camp Maple Lake for a weekend of yoga (for all levels, including beginners), meditation, friends, and fun. (Camp Maple Lake is approximately 2 hours northeast of State College.) A few highlights:
- Daily Yogaflow@ in the pavilion by the lake
- Meditation to birdsong
- Fresh air and time to breathe it in
- Access to 17-acre lake for kayaking, canoeing and skipping rocks (boats provided)
- Nature walks and solitude if you seek it
- Swimming, napping and relaxation by the Olympic-size pool
- Camping with charm in bunkhouses
- Delicious home-cooked meals catered by our own Ann Stubbs
- Conversation in the screened-in dining hall overlooking the lake
- Campfires and star-gazing
- Putting your feet up and leaving the phone at home
Camp program includes morning meditation practice (Prana Vidya), morning and afternoon yoga classes, evening programs (Satsanga by the campfire), 100% plant-based meals prepared with love and time for solitude or community as desired. All scheduled sessions are optional.
Arrival: any time after 3:30 pm Friday. Dinner served at 5:30 pm, yoga program at 7:30 pm. (Please check back for updates: schedule may change.)
Choose between a large bunkhouse (that sleeps about 50) with internal bathroom and smaller bunkhouse with separate bathhouse close-by. There are plenty of lower bunks for everyone who wants one. Of course, we're happy to let you sleep on a top bunk—the perfect spot to write a postcard to home.